CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Do you make New Years Resolutions?  I usually don't.  I mean I always want to eat healthier, but those resolutions can be quickly broken....on January 2nd!!  However, this year I really want to make sure I am doing my best to improve blog post.  If you have checked back here to see if there is anything new, then you know what I am talking about!  I had really great intentions, but it is a challenge to find the time.  Just as I know all of you can have a hard time finding a good balance and getting things done.  Please tell me I am not the only one!  I will admit there were many times I picked up the school camera just to find the batteries needed changing or weren't charged and I would just return the camera and figure I will take the picture later.  Well, not this year.  I will try to make sure I am at least making 1-2 regular posts each week.  I love that this blog can give you a peek at what we are doing in the classroom.  I know it can be a useful resource.  I do ask that maybe you can leave some comments!  Let me know if you enjoyed a post, need more information, or have a request about what you would like to see!
 
 
Update**With that said, I tried for about an hour last nigh to upload a picture of our snowmen art work and am having difficulties...go figure!  So, I will post this and try to get those up as soon as I figure out how.  I think blogger changed how I need to upload.  I will investigate! Next up will be changing the screen... I know Halloween was several months ago!
 
May you have a wonderful 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment