CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 11, 2013

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let is Snow!

On to the post...Tuesday we had Art. We have Art every Tuesday after lunch for a half an hour. As many schools do away with Art, I feel it is an important outlet for kids. They can be creative and use their brains in a completely different way. Some kids who struggle in other academic areas excel in Art!
  
Here is my disclaimer...I am not an artisit, I am afraid my twin got all of those genes; however, I can be art-ish and that is what I encourage the little darlings to be also. Here are the snowmen we created  using highlighting with an oil pastel and shading with charcoal. I think they look FABULOUS!
 
 
 







 
Happy Winter!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment