CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Third Grade Smarties

I missed all your children today!  I was home...again...taking care of my son, Matthew.  Apparently, it was his turn to be sick!  I will be back tomorrow and glad to see everyone!  I am ecstatic to see that the 'Pageviews' number is rising...yeah...you are checking out the blog!  I hope you are enjoying it.  I will be adding spelling lists on the side this week.  As much as we work on it, I know some lists still get left behind...and let's face it...I don't want any excuses for not being able to study for a spelling test!  Those poor kiddos, now you can check their homework and spelling...they are in trouble!  Let me know if you have any other sugggestions for what you would like to see here.  Coming up this week, I will have a post with a youtube video to help students with rounding numbers, that is if I can figure out how to do that!  Students will also get a Science project to complete at home over the next week.  Information about this will go home tomorrow and the project is expected to be done completely at home.

Remember, Book It Reading started this month.  Kids need to get 10 RC points to get their pizza certificate.  I wish I could earn a Book It Pizza.  I loved this when I was in school!

Have a good night...enjoy this weather!

Happy Birthday to P.J!  Hope you had a good birthday over the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog. It is such a great idea. Keep it coming :-)

    ReplyDelete