CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Animal and Plant Cells

Let me just say that I LOVE THE SCIENCE PROJECTS!  I do have some very hard workers.  In the past we have made the cells in class and I am glad I did that differently this year!  Our third graders were much more creative then I was!

I am going to post all projects here, or at least try!  There are 48 since I am including both science classes.  Please let me know if your child does not see his or her project.  I will post almost half of them tonight, and the other half when they are graded.  I would like to have them hanging for Parent-Teacher Conferences; however, they may not be very visible since the book fair sets up right in front of where we hang our work...bummer!






















See....I told you they were good!  (Sorry, for the delay...it was taking longer to get these uploaded!)
Check back later for the rest!
Great job C.M. and L.G. for earning their Book It Award!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated on the blog. This is a really great communication tool!
    Nicole Olinger

    ReplyDelete