CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dr. Seuss and Help (Anyone?!)

Well, I am still working on getting the Animal Power Point Presentations ready to post.  I have loaded them into Google Docs but am having difficulty getting the embed code so they will appear on a blog post.  Can anyone help?  I have scoped the web, and it seems that the code should be 'right there' but it is not!  I am determined though! 
 
In the meantime, here are some Dr. Seuss-like fish for you to check out!  I just love Dr. Seuss.  So many books teaching kids how to read!  My favorite is Oh, The Places You'll Go.  I don't think I read this book until about 5 years ago...but it could have taught me a meaningful lesson or two along life's bumpy road!  What is your favorite Dr. Seuss book?  Dr. Seuss's birthday was March 2nd so we created these fish to honor him!  Enjoy!
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment