CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Angry Verbs

Here are our Angry Verbs...yes, I know, they look like birds...but they are Angry Verbs. 








We have been talking about different kinds of verbs.  Students tend to just think about just action verbs.  However, there are those tiny little linking verbs like is, are, and am.  Then there are helping and main verbs when two verbs are paired together, for example, is jumping.  On our birds students had to write a sentence, identify the verb, then tell me what type of verb.  Of course, I had their attention when I pulled out the Angry Birds.  This is not a game that I know...but anything to get their attention!  They have also gotten a lot of attention hanging in the hallway.  I hope you enjoy them!

Thank you for supporting your child with their multiplication facts.  We are doing a good job earning our root beer floats!!


No comments:

Post a Comment