CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veterans' Day!

Happy Veterans' Day!

I am certain that when I was in third grade I did not understand the meaning of Veterans' Day, except we had the day off from school!  Today, I am much more aware of the importance of this day and honoring those who have fought for our freedoms and the freedoms of others around the world.  I have seen family members leave for war, watched husbands, wives, and children miss their loved ones!  I certainly appreciate not only those who fight, but those who are left behind when they are fighting. 

Although thank you is not enough..."Thank you for all that you have done to keep us safe!"

Happy Veterans' Day!

Our assembly will be held in the gym at 2:00.

And Happy 11-11-11!



No comments:

Post a Comment